Monday - 20 January 2014
After an insane week of 110 degree weather while Aaron was in the USA for his sisters wedding, we were full of adrenaline and excited that he was coming home the next day. So we gathered all our energy and decided to adventure out to Myuna Farm.
Sandra joined us and made the kids lunch. Seppi and Rachael had been asking about visiting a farm for weeks, it was now time.
We started the excitement off with pony rides.
After the ponies, the bunnies were the next biggest hit. They could have stayed in the pen with the bunnies for hours.
The gorgeous baby goats were my favorite and the $2 per ride on tractor was Seppi's favorite.
We were given a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread to feed the animals. As cute as cows may seem, they are incredible scary to me. Massive animals with huge tongues. One cow reached over the fence and licked another kids ear.
After eating our lunch the kids finished off playing on the park. There is this spinning contraption (similar to the tea cups at Disneyland) that Rachael and Josh love playing on. Rachael took it a little too far and ended up throwing up her lunch. It was then we decided it was time to leave.
It was after this trip to the farm that I realized one of Rachael's biggest allergies. She is proving to be more and more similar to Aaron with her asthma and allergies. She had a horrific asthma attack right before bed, I made the mistake of letting it get too far. I should have had her take a shower with some aromatherapy oils after getting home but I didn't. I am convinced that her attack was caused by the hay or straw. It was scary but we pushed through it and got her better. I was so grateful I had asked Aaron how to use the transformer converter before he left. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to use our nebulizer.






No comments:
Post a Comment