28 March 2008

Easter Sunday!

We woke up early and got ready for Stake Conference while Aaron was at the Priesthood session. Before we left for Stake Conference Aaron helped Josh go around the house and find the eggs we decorated. He thought it was so neat! Then they had a couple minutes to open josh' easter basket. He got some easter candy and a new simple train set. Stake Conference was really good, all of the speakers did a great job and we even sang my favorite hymn "I Stand All Amazed".
After Stake Conference I made Sticky Toffee Pudding to take to my parents for dessert. A few weeks ago we had Jason and Erin over and Erin (being the pastry chef for Thanksgiving Point and bakes everything so perfectly) brought Sticky Toffee Pudding over for dessert. It was the first time I had ever tried it and I feel in love with it. It is now my favorite dessert so I got the recipe and had to try it out. I would have never guess what was in the recipe though, complete suprise...
Before going to my parents house we stopped of at our friends Liz and James apartment to visit with them before Liz has her baby. She is due any day and looks so cute! We are so excited for them.
For dinner we had ham, funeral potatoes, salad, rolls and veggies. It was delicious!
My mom had hid eggs all over outside for josh to find so right before sitting down for dinner he went out and found them all. They were all decorated like sports balls, so cute! After dinner they gave him his own little easter basket full of fun things and then a little transformer car that scott wanted him to have. Thanks Scott!
We then sat down, ate some delicious Sticky Toffee Pudding, and watched 'August Rush' while Josh played with his trains. If you have not seen that movie I would highly recommend it. Definately one of those movies we will want to own.

5 comments:

  1. Cute kim! What a fun Easter Sunday! And, Yup, I know I'm not blind. Josh is still AMAZINGLY cute. Cutest little guy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just tagged you. Go to my blog to see what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, you have such a cute blog and Josh is the most handsome little guy EVER. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute blog! And look at your little boy, he is getting so big! Its so fun to see what you guys are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Updates kim! Updates!! C'mon! What's goin on with you and your cute little family!? Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete