The rest of the day was spent comforting him at home. We all went to bed at 9:30 knowing that we would be up with Josh alot that night, and indeed we were. Sunday morning I went to sacrament meeting and then switched half way so that Aaron could go to priesthood. By mid afternoon Josh seemed to be doing a bit better but still really tired.
04 March 2008
Saturday & Sunday
The rest of the day was spent comforting him at home. We all went to bed at 9:30 knowing that we would be up with Josh alot that night, and indeed we were. Sunday morning I went to sacrament meeting and then switched half way so that Aaron could go to priesthood. By mid afternoon Josh seemed to be doing a bit better but still really tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This adorable grandson of ours is growing up way to fast. We wish we could see more of you guys!
ReplyDeleteWow, he is getting big! Thanks for commenting on my blog, it was good to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to have sick kids! I hope he is better!
ReplyDelete