12 March 2008

Warmer Weather

Finally we are seeing the warmer weather Yay! Josh has been so excited to be outside with the nice bright shining sun. On sunday it was still a bit chilly but we spent a nice afternoon outside at grandma and grandpa's house.



One of my favorite things about this time of year are all the previously planted bulbs that begin to poke out of the soil. This top picture was taken at my parent's house, they have loads of bulbs coming up everywhere. I planted a lot of tulips and daffodils and they are slowly coming up. Im so excited to see what colors the tulips turn out to be.

The last couple of days the weather has gotten warmer and warmer, today it was in the 50's so I let Joshua and Taylor spend the afternoon outside in the backyard. They jumped on the trampoline, played with their buckets and shovels in the dirt, went down the slide,and wrote on the cement with chalk.. Oh its so fun - It's amazing how warmer spring weather can change a mood so quickly. The funniest things was when Joshua ran out to the trampoline and began to jump. He soon realized that his leg muscles have become stronger and he bounced himself higher than he could handle. It took him a little time to get used to but it was adorable. He was lovin it!

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday was lovely weather! Sadly it all must end, todays going to be yucky. Grr, rain. Thanks again for the toys, they are wonderful. I will see you at my show on saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinkin' cute Kim! We are planning a BBQ once the weather is nice over at Discovery park! I will let you know when! I really want to see you and your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete