Back on March 17th - St. Patrick's Day - we celebrated Rachael's first birthday.
We start birthdays out by opening presents in our bed.
Rachael was a little unsure as to what was going on.
She got this cute green dress perfect for a birthday shared with St. Patrick's Day
We had 18 close family and friends come over to celebrate with us that evening.
With yummy Papa Murphy's Pizza for dinner we then had some of the delicious devil's food cake I had made. It took me quite some time to make and I was nervous how it would turn out as it was a new recipe I had recently found (yes I was daring) but it was fantastic if I do say so myself.! Before the day was over we ended with a lovely stroll around the neighborhood.
A couple days before my wonderful neighbor Katie let me borrow her studio to take some pictures of Rachael.
It was an interesting experience but I managed to get some gorgeous shots!


No comments:
Post a Comment