After an attempted work out with MK I began my day. First by cleaning up downstairs and then enrolling Josh and Taylor in a summer camp. They had the time of their lives at this chocolate class. First by tasting cooking cocoa and learning it's bitter taste. They then experienced making their own chocolate frosting with it, how adding simple ingredients such as sugar can make the cocoa taste completely different. They frosted and ate chocolate cupcakes and finger painted with chocolate. They played many games, ate Popsicles outside and counted colored m&m's on a bingo like sheet. They had a blast and they cant' wait until next week.
Once I picked them up (with chocolate all over their faces :)) I had packed lunches and we went out to the nearby boat harbor. There we had lunch and sat on the beach. It was beautiful out there and got me really excited for boating. There were a couple of boats already out there pulling skiers and tubers. Little Rachael loves being outside and is so content and happy. My little girl is walking around more and more outside. It won't be long before she is running.
Once we got back home Rachael had a nap, the kids had some quite time while I cleaned up and relaxed a bit myself. Then the kids were back to play outside in the little pools.
I ended my day seeing the kids to bed and then going out to Young Womens. We took the girls on a bike ride to a nearby camping spot and roasted marshmallows for smores and chatting. We had a great time! We did run into a few problems with flooded trails and such but were able to detour other ways. I cannot believe the trail under the bridge is completely flooded. I'll have to take a picture of it tomorrow!

super fun! Don't you love outings with kids?!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures so exotic looking, I also like your new blog look :-)
ReplyDelete